- The Dollar General Survey is sponsored by Dollar General Corporation.
- The Sweepstakes began on 27th April 2018 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on February 1, 2019.
- The Sweepstakes includes 40 entry periods, during each period 10 entries stand a chance to win $100 in Gift card (‘Prize’).
Businesses and researchers across all industries conduct surveys to uncover answers to specific, important questions. These questions are varied, cover a diverse range of topics, and can be asked in multiple formats. Companies take customer feedback seriously and try to work on them for their continuous improvement and to provide a better customer experience.
They help in an accessing the employee’s performance. To improve the product and services offered to the customer. Surveys results provide a snapshot of the attitudes and behaviors – including thoughts, opinions, and comments – about the target survey population. This valuable feedback is the baseline to measure and establish a benchmark from which to compare results over time for a company.
Dgcustomerfirst Survey Guide:
- The participant must be a Citizen of USA and must be 18 years old or more.
- Should have a valid government ID proof.
- PC/Laptop or a mobile device.
- Good Internet connection.
- Latest receipt from Dollar General.
- Few minutes to spare.
- You can take up the survey by clicking on the link below: official website
- Enter the Timing and store code which can be located on the front of the receipt and Click Enter.
- Then you’ll need to enter the 15 digit Survey Code which will also be available on your bill. Upon validation, it will redirect you to the next page.
- Here you will need to take up the survey, answer a few simple questions which will be based upon your experience at Dollar General.
- Upon the successful completion of the survey, you will be eligible for the Sweepstakes for the following entry period.
In 1968, the name changed to Dollar General Corporation and the company went public on the New York Stock Exchange. Fortune 500 recognized Dollar General in 1999 and in 2018 reached #123. Dollar General has grown to become one of the most profitable stores in the rural United States with revenue reaching around $21 billion in 2017. For several years, Dollar General has had a connection with motorsports, particularly in NASCAR. The company is currently a primary sponsor for Joe Gibbs Racing. Dollar General sponsored Brian Vickers in the Nationwide Series in 2013. Dollar General became a primary sponsor for Matt Kenseth in the Sprint Cup Series starting in 2013.
Since 1993, Dollar General has provided funding of literacy and education programs through its subsidiary Dollar General Literacy Foundation. Every year the Dollar General Literacy Foundation awards funds to nonprofit organizations, schools, and libraries within a 20-mile radius of a Dollar General store or distribution center. It has awarded over $135 million in grants to nonprofit organizations as of July 2017. In 2018 the Dollar General Literacy Foundation had awarded $8.3 million to over 1,000 nonprofit organizations, schools and libraries. The Dollar General Literacy Foundation also celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2018.
This post highlights the details of Dollar General Survey. Also, the instructions to participate in the same. We hope that this post was helpful in taking up the survey. For further questions you can use the comments section, we would be glad to assist you. All the best!!