- The participant must be a Citizen of USA or Canada and must be 18 years old or more.
- Should have a valid government ID proof.
- The survey is open for the legal residents of The United States of America and Canada.
- To participate in the survey, you must make at least one purchase from any Home Depot store. And this is mandatory.
- The participant should carry the purchase receipt with him/her, before entering into the survey.
- PC/Laptop or a mobile device.
- Good Internet connection.
- Latest receipt from Home Depot.
- Few minutes to spare.
HomeDepot Survey Guide:
- Complete the survey by visiting the Home Depot website located on the official website.
- When prompted, select your preferred language, and submit your zip code, then submit the unique User ID and Password located on the receipt obtained by making a purchase, return or exchange with Homedepot and click Next.
- Fill all the personal details such as full name, contact number, Email address and permanent address and then click Next.
- Complete the survey by answering a few simple questions regarding your experience with Homedepot.
- Click on Submit once you finish the survey.
- To be eligible for the Sweepstakes all the details in the survey needs to be filled in.
There will be two Prize Winners selected in the Sweepstakes and each will receive a Prize.
One Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted from among all entries received within the Consumer category (the “Consumer Prize Winner”) and one Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted from among all entries received within the Professional Category (the “Professional Prize Winner”).
Each of the random drawings will be conducted by a Sponsor representative, whose decisions are based upon his/her sole discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules, and are final and binding in all respects.
- Calling 1-800-553-3199
- Faxing 1-877-496-9470
- Emailing Home Depot Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing at the address below (please include your e-mail address and telephone number (including area code) with your correspondence along with the information needed to support your request):
About Home Depot :
The Home Depot Inc. or Home Depot is an American home improvement supplies retailing company that sells tools, construction products, and services. The company is headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia. The Home Depot was co-founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah in 1978.
The Home Depot’s proposition was to build home-improvement superstores, larger than any of their competitors’ facilities. Investment banker Ken Langone helped Marcus and Blank to secure the necessary capital. Home Depot stores average 105,000 ft2 (9,755 m2) in size and are organized warehouse-style, stocking a large range of supplies. Home Depot’s two largest stores are located in Vauxhall, New Jersey, which encompasses 217,000 sq.ft of space, and in Anaheim Hills, California where it encompasses 204,000 sq.ft.
The company color is a bright orange (PMS 165, CMYK 60M100Y, HEX FF6600), on signs, equipment, and employee aprons. It was announced in August 2014 that Craig Menear will take over for Frank Blake as CEO while Blake will remain the chairman of the board. It operates many big-box format stores across the United States (including all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam), all 10 provinces of Canada, and the 32 federal entities of Mexico. The MRO company Interline Brands is also owned by The Home Depot with 70 distribution centers across the United States.
The Home Depot is the largest home improvement retailer in the United States, ahead of rival Lowe’s. This post highlights the details of Home Depot Survey. Also, the instructions to participate in the same. We hope that this post was helpful in taking up the survey. For further questions you can use the comments section, we would be glad to assist you. All the best!!