Rite Aid Corporation is a drugstore chain in the United States and a Fortune 500 company. Rite Aid is giving an amazing opportunity to win $1,000 as a grand prize in the Sweepstakes. All you need is to take up a simple survey from Rite Aid using the latest bill from their visit. The Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Central Time on Sunday, March 4, 2018, and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on Saturday, March 2, 2019, and consists of twelve “Entry Periods”.
Surveys results provide a snapshot of the attitudes and behaviors – including thoughts, opinions, and comments – about the target survey population. This valuable feedback is the baseline to measure and establish a benchmark from which to compare results over time for a company
Rite Aid Survey at Storesurvey.riteaid.com:
- The participant must be a Citizen of USA and must be 18 years old or more.
- Should have a valid government ID proof.
- PC/Laptop or a mobile device.
- Good Internet connection.
- Latest receipt from Dollar General.
- Few minutes to spare.
- Visit the official website.
- On the first page, you can select the language in which you are comfortable taking up the survey. The options include English and Spanish.
- On the next page enter the cashier code followed by the 16 digits survey code in the space provided and then click Next.
- You can find the cashier code and survey code on your latest receipt from Rite Aid.
- On the next page, complete the survey by answering a few simple questions about Rite Aid and its products.
- Upon the successful completion of the survey, you will be eligible for the Sweepstakes.
- One Grand Prize and ten First Prizes will be available to be won each Survey Period during the Sweepstakes.
- One Grand Prize, consisting of $1,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- Ten First Prizes, each consisting of $100 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- Total ARV of all Prizes $24,000.00
Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received for each Entry Period.
Each of the random drawings will be conducted by a Sponsor representative, whose decisions are based upon his/her sole discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules, and are final and binding in all respects.
The winners will be contacted by the administrators through the information provided during the survey time.
About Rite Aid:
Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest in the U.S. Rite Aid began in 1962, opening its first store in Scranton, Pennsylvania it was called Thrift D Discount Center.
For further inquiries contact Rite Aid service number on 1-800-748-3243.
This post highlights the details of Rite Aid Survey. Also, the instructions to participate in the same. We hope that this post was helpful in taking up the survey. For further questions you can use the comments section, we would be glad to assist you. All the best!!