If you have recently visited Walmart, with the survey code on the latest bill you can enter the survey, provide an honest opinion about your experience at Walmart and stand a chance to win the grand prize. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 AM Central Time on August 1, and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on October 31. The potential winner will be selected on 15th November.
Walmart Survey Guide:
- The participant must be a Citizen of USA and must be 18 years old or more.
- Should have a valid government ID proof.
- PC/Laptop or a mobile device.
- Good Internet connection.
- Latest receipt from Walmart.
- Few minutes to spare.
- Visit the official website.
- On the first page, you can select the language in which you are comfortable taking up the survey. The options include English and Spanish and click on Continue.
- In the next page, you can go through the rules of the Sweepstakes and Click continue again.
- On the third page enter the year of birth and continue.
- In the next page enter the ID number and the store code in the space provided and then click Continue.
- You can find the ID number and store code on your latest receipt from Walmart.
- On the next page, complete the survey by answering a few simple questions about Walmart and its products.
- Upon the successful completion of the survey, you will be eligible for the Sweepstakes.
- 5 Grand Prizes and 750 First Prizes will be available to be won during the Sweepstakes.
- 5 Grand Prizes, consisting of $1,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- 750 First Prizes, each consisting of $100 cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- Total ARV of all Prizes $80,000.00
The winners will be contacted by the administrators through the information provided during the survey time.
For further details, you can contact Walmart customer service team on 877-294-1086.
Walmart Inc. (formerly Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.) is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. It also owns and operates Sam’s Club retail warehouses. As of January 31, 2018, Walmart has 11,718 stores and clubs in 28 countries, operating under 59 different names. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada, as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India. It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Canada, and South Africa.
This post highlights the details of Walmart Survey. Also, the instructions to participate in the same. We hope that this post was helpful in taking up the survey. For further questions you can use the comments section, we would be glad to assist you. All the best!!